Friday, February 27, 2015
Kelly Educational Staffing will be holding a job fair here at the library on Friday, March 6th from 9 am - 1 pm.
Minimum requirements & Pay for each position:
Para Professional (Teacher’s Assistant) – GED or Diploma - $8.05 hourly
Substitute Teacher – 30 college credit hours - $80 per day
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
We will be discussing Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah. We will have some copies of our next title available at the meeting. It's not too late to join us! Call 863 635-7857 for information.
Days and Times:
- Mondays 8:30 am - 11:30 am & 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Thursdays 8:30 am - 11:30 am
What to Bring: A) Last year's tax return. B) Copies of ALL W-2, 1099 Forms and proof of other income received by you and your spouse. C) Social Security Cards or Individual Tax Identification (ITIN) Cards or ITIN letters for you, your spouse, and for any other persons shown on the tax return D) Valid Picture I.D. E) WE MUST SEE A CHECK for direct deposit of your tax refund.
Affordable Care Act
- Bring health insurance coverage for you, your spouse and all dependents.
- If you do not have full year coverage, bring information on monthly coverage.
- If you purchased health insurance through the Marketplace/Exchange you must bring FORM 1095-A with you. This form was supposed to be mailed by January 31, 2015 but like many other things may not be mailed until later.
- Bring any health care exemptions received from the IRS or the Marketplace.
On Thursday, Feb. 26, 2014 between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. we will honor the participants of our Annual Art Show with a reception at the Library. Each participant was allowed to enter two pieces in our show. Winners will be announced at 6:30 p.m. Artwork will be on display until March 5th for your viewing pleasure.
- ▼ 2015 (7)