Days and Times:
- Mondays 8:30 am - 11:30 am & 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Thursdays 8:30 am - 11:30 am
What to Bring: A) Last year's tax return. B) Copies of ALL W-2, 1099 Forms and proof of other income received by you and your spouse. C) Social Security Cards or Individual Tax Identification (ITIN) Cards or ITIN letters for you, your spouse, and for any other persons shown on the tax return D) Valid Picture I.D. E) WE MUST SEE A CHECK for direct deposit of your tax refund.
Affordable Care Act
- Bring health insurance coverage for you, your spouse and all dependents.
- If you do not have full year coverage, bring information on monthly coverage.
- If you purchased health insurance through the Marketplace/Exchange you must bring FORM 1095-A with you. This form was supposed to be mailed by January 31, 2015 but like many other things may not be mailed until later.
- Bring any health care exemptions received from the IRS or the Marketplace.